- SKODA KODIAQ versions in the Chinese market are housing with single get light, while KAROQ, Octavia, Superb are made with double reserve light.
- Solitary book light is sufficient for the hatchback automobile but does not fit the broad car body of SUV design.
- It is not bright sufficient as a caution signal and the rear illumination.
The back light of SKODA KODIAQ in Europe market is set up by Valeo.
It includes book light as well as haze light, which can be brought from the purchasing web as well as can be installed right into the vehicle directly yet with a little costly.
This kind of rear light can conserve great deals of time for whom do not want to make the hand-operated retrofit.
The second method for substitute is to use led book light, yet it requires to open the back light housing as well as pierce a hang on the reflector bowl to fix the led bulb. The rear light is secured by chilly glue which needs to cook in the oven in order to open up the assembly. Click here for more about the upgrade.
After that place the w16w canbus LED bulb in the housing, the power of the w16w LED bulb demand to reach regarding 5W to make certain it is the very same power as the best side reserve light.
The installation of the get light is as below:
1. Learn the right position and also pierce a hold to make certain the size of the hold can fit the T15 base
2. There will be great deals of scraps in the reflector, so it needs to clean from the reflector after boring. and after that mounting the T15 led light bulb right into the reflector, and also use something such as insulated rubber tape to obstruct the hold to make sure that it can secure with warm thaw sticky easily.
3. The base circuitry should go across the plastic cover for waterproof.
4. Wiring requires to connect to the best backup light cable straight, it is extremely simple to do that. Learn the right backup light circuitry harness, the favorable post is dark blue, the planet wire is brown, link the expansion cord to both cables.
Now the setup is done, transform on the get light, it is brighter than in the past.